New Book Release: Work Smart Now by Global HR Consultant Richard Polak
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) April 14, 2021
Sky Horse Publishing will release global human resources consultant Richard Polak's new book, WORK SMART NOW: How to Jump Start Productivity, Empower Employees and Achieve More on April 20, 2021.
WORK SMART NOW is a much-needed guide to help people maximize productivity and increase revenue. Whether it's in corporate America or in our own living rooms, people are wasting time. From the minute we wake up and check our Facebook page or emails--before we even crawl out of bed--to late at night when we stay up longer than we should, watching our favorite show.
An alarming 39% of workers in high-tech companies believe they are depressed, as reported by PC Magazine. 72% of people who have daily stress and anxiety say it interferes with their lives--anxiety and stress alone have reduced productivity by 56%. More than 80% of people have experienced some form of anxiety, stress or depression in the workplace.
"My definition of productivity is Get More Done in Less Time--Do Only the Things That Only You Can Do," says Polak. "There are key touchstones to productivity including absence/presenteeism, wellbeing, engagement, technology and optimizing the workday. Combined with compassionate productivity, these buckets are proven in the book with statistics that show an ROI outcome in each chapter."
The book is available for pre-order on Amazon: Work Smart Now
To request an eARC, e-mail [email protected]. To review the book on NetGalley, visit:
About Richard Polak
Richard Polak is a 40-year global human resources consultant who specializes in human resources, forensics, benefits consulting, workplace productivity, diversity and inclusion. He has worked in 90 countries and has advised over 300 of the world's most innovative companies - from Google to McDonalds. For more information, visit: richardpolak.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Flowr Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Results
- TrustBIX Inc. Announces Results of Its Annual General and Special Meeting of Shareholders and Stock Option Grants
- Arcturus Therapeutics Reports Inducement Grant Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!