Network Kinetix Partners with HP
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close lower as traders cash in on latest megacap rally
- AI boom could continue to drive S&P 500 higher - Goldman
- Amazon reportedly eyes ad-tier of Prime Video streaming service: WSJ
- Deutsche Bank, Wells Fargo expect US recession to start in Q4 2023
- Artificial Intelligence Won't Lead to 'Holy Grail' of Stock Market Predicting, Say Experts
Relationship Extends Revenue Loss Prevention and Revenue Generation Applications to the Channel
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BARCELONA, Spain, March 5, 2015 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Network Kinetix today announced from Mobile World Congress its ISV and channel relationship with HP, following the general availability of its PDC360® software. The HP partnership will extend the Network Kinetix revenue loss prevention and revenue generation application capabilities to the full range of HP enterprise and HP mission critical servers.
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150304/179552LOGO
"This partnership mutually benefits existing and target customers by deploying Network Kinetix software solutions on HP servers that are already a natural fit (or are already deployed) in a wide span of industries that leverage and rely on network data. These include mobile carriers, M2M, Internet of Things, and mCommerce," says Tissa Richards, CEO and co-founder, Network Kinetix. "The Network Kinetix ability to analyze network data as it is forming so customers can govern and optimize the outcome of situations (what we call preData™) is now combined with the high availability and reliability of HP enterprise and mission-critical servers."
- Network Kinetix applications are available on HP ProLiant servers, HP Integrity NonStop and HP Integrity NonStop X servers
- Designed to integrate with HP Integrity NonStop and HP Integrity NonStop X based telecom solutions such as HLR, HSS and UDR
- Integrates with HP Vertica for big data contextualization and feedback loop for preData™
About Network Kinetix:
Network Kinetix is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with representative offices in San Francisco, Latin America, and Australia. Its founders bring to Network Kinetix experience from successful companies in telecoms, enterprise software, data management, and security. With the explosion of the Internet of Things, the push of 'mobile' into so many verticals (mHealth, mBanking, mCommerce, mPayments) and enterprises reliant on network data, Network Kinetix recognizes that in order to alert or govern or control the outcome of critical business processes, the analysis and application-specific decision-making must be located where information is in formation: preData™. www.networkkinetix.com
Media Contact: Tissa Richards, Network Kinetix, 4086769116, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Network Kinetix
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Akoya Biosciences Announces Public Offering of Common Stock
- Repare Therapeutics Reports Proof of Concept for Lunresertib (RP-6306) in Clinic, Initial Monotherapy Data from Phase 1 MYTHIC Clinical Trial and Early Insights from Ongoing Combination Trials
- ALX Resources Corp. Applies to Amend Warrant Terms
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!