Nelson Partners Student Housing Purchases Skyloft for $100 Million Near The University of Texas, Austin
- S&P 500 ends lower after another wild ride
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c; Revenues Beat
- Visa (V) Shares Up 3% on Strong Q1 Beat
- 'An EV Cash Machine': Tesla (TSLA) Beats on Revenue and Profit But Supply Chain Warning Sends Shares Lower, Analysts Positive and Raise Numbers
- Western Digital (WDC) Shares Dropped 10% Despite Q2 Beat
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ALISO VIEJO, Calif. (PRWEB) March 06, 2019
Nelson Partners Student Housing, Aliso Viejo, CA has acquired Skyloft, a 2018 built, 100 percent occupied, 674-bed student housing property located a block from The University of Texas in Austin.
The newly constructed 18-story building provides the best Austin has to offer in location and quality for full time students. Skyloft represents the modern age of student housing including a rooftop pool, Hi-speed Wi-Fi, a custom Amazon package receiving system, full meal vending machines, state of the art fitness center, market place, in-unit washer & dryer, controlled access, study lounges, and subterranean parking. The property is located adjacent to the university co-op building in West Campus District.
CEO and founder of Nelson Partners was very happy with the acquisition. "We are extremely fortunate to have acquired what we believe is one of the premier student housing projects not just in the market, but across the entire country. It offers the best in every category from location to amenities" said Nelson. Skyloft is also already 77 percent pre-leased for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Nelsons Partners is a fully vertically integrated student housing firm with more than $600 million in assets under management, ground up construction and onsite property management. Nelson Partners student housing portfolio is approximately 99 percent occupied.
For more about this property, please visit https://nelsonpartners.com/
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McFarlane Lake Mining Limited Announces Continuance Under the Business Corporations Act (Ontario)
- Riverview Bancorp Earns $5.5 Million in Third Fiscal Quarter of 2022; Results Driven by Solid Loan Growth and Strong Loan Pipeline
- Creative Brands Acquires Bella il Fiore
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!