Natuzzi S.p.A. Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Financial Results and Conference Call
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SANTERAMO IN COLLE, Bari, Italy--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Natuzzi S.p.A. (NYSE: NTZ) (“Natuzzi” or “the Company”) will disclose fourth quarter and full year 2014 financial results on Friday March 27, 2015 after the market closes.
The Company will host a conference call on Monday March 30, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time (4.00 p.m. Italian time, or 3.00 p.m. UK time) to discuss financial results.
The dial-in phone numbers for the live conference call are 1-888-437-9445 (toll-free) for persons calling from the U.S. or Canada, and 1-719-325-2315 for those calling from other countries.
A live web cast of the conference call will be available on line at http://www.natuzzi.com/ under the “Investor Relations” section.
A replay of the call will be available shortly after the end of the conference call starting from March 30, 2015 (from 1:00 pm US Eastern time), to April 30, 2015. To access the replay of the conference call, interested persons need to dial 1-877-870-5176 (toll-free) for calls from U.S. and Canada, and 1-858-384-5517 for calls from other countries. The access code for the replay is: 7030335.
About Natuzzi S.p.A.
Founded in 1959 by Pasquale Natuzzi, Natuzzi S.p.A. designs, manufactures and sells a broad collection of couches, armchairs, home furniture and home accessories. With consolidated revenues of €449.1 million in 2013, Natuzzi is Italy’s largest furniture house and the player with the greatest global reach in its sector, with eight manufacturing plants, and more than 1,100 points of sale worldwide. Ethics and social responsibility, innovation, industrial know-how and integrated management of its value chain represent the points of strength that have made the Natuzzi Group a market leader and established Natuzzi as the most recognized furniture brand in the world among consumers of luxury goods. Natuzzi S.p.A. has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since May 1993. The Company is ISO 9001 and 14001 certified.
Source: Natuzzi S.p.A.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 42c, Offers Guidance
- Nutanix (NTNX) Misses Q3 EPS by 19c; Guides Lower
- Nordstrom (JWN) Stock Surges 10% on Beat-and-raise, Analysts Remain Cautious and Warn Rally May Be Short-lived
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!