Natuzzi S.p.A. Announces Dates for the First Quarter 2019 Financial Results and Conference Call
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: Wendy's Gains on Possible Peltz Deal, Nordstrom Up Following Earnings (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SANTERAMO IN COLLE, Bari, Italy--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Natuzzi S.p.A. (NYSE: NTZ) (“Natuzzi” or the “Company”) will disclose first quarter 2019 financial results on Friday May 24, 2019 after the market closes.
The Company will host a conference call on Tuesday May 28, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time (4.00 p.m. Italian time, or 3.00 p.m. UK time) to discuss financial results.
The dial-in phone numbers for the live conference call are +1-800-239-9838 (toll-free) for persons calling from the U.S. or Canada, or + 1-323-794-2551 for those calling from other countries.
A live web cast of the conference call will be available on line at https://www.natuzzigroup.com/en-EN/ir/financial-release.html.
A replay of the call will be available shortly after the end of the conference call until Friday June 28, 2019. To access the replay of the conference call, interested persons need to dial +1-844-512-2921 (toll-free) for calls from U.S. and Canada, and + 1-412-317-6671 for calls from other countries. The access code for the replay is: 2788623.
About Natuzzi S.p.A.
Founded in 1959 by Pasquale Natuzzi, Natuzzi S.p.A. is Italy’s largest furniture house and one of the most important global players in the furniture industry with an extensive manufacturing footprint and a global retail network. Natuzzi is the Italian lifestyle best-known brand in the upholstered furnishings sector worldwide (Brand Awareness Monitoring Report - Ipsos 2018) and has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since May 13, 1993. Always committed to social responsibility and environmental sustainability, Natuzzi S.p.A. is ISO 9001 and 14001 certified (Quality and Environment), OHSAS 18001 certified (Safety on the Workplace) and FSC® certified (Forest Stewardship Council).
NATUZZI INVESTOR RELATIONS
Piero Direnzo | tel. +39.080.8820.812 | [email protected]
NATUZZI CORPORATE COMMUNICATION
Vito Basile (Press Office) | tel. +39.080.8820.676 | [email protected]
Source: Natuzzi S.p.A.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Updates Guidance
- Nordstrom (JWN) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenue Beats, Guidance Tops Views
- Amdocs (DOX) Acquires MYCOM OSI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!