Micron Technology to Report Fiscal Fourth Quarter Results on October 4, 2016
- Wall Street ends mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Tesla's global EV share fell to 13% in October from 17% in September - analyst
BOISE, Idaho, Sept. 08, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Micron Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: MU) today announced that it will hold its fiscal fourth quarter earnings conference call on Tuesday, October 4, 2016 at 2:30 p.m. MDT. A live webcast of the call will be available via the Investor Relations website at investors.micron.com. A webcast replay will be available for approximately one year after the call.
Micron Technology, Inc., is a global leader in advanced semiconductor systems. Micron’s broad portfolio of high-performance memory technologies—including DRAM, NAND and NOR Flash—is the basis for solid state drives, modules, multichip packages and other system solutions. Backed by more than 35 years of technology leadership, Micron’s memory solutions enable the world’s most innovative computing, consumer, enterprise storage, networking, mobile, embedded and automotive applications. Micron’s common stock is traded on the NASDAQ under the MU symbol. To learn more about Micron Technology, Inc., visit www.micron.com.
Micron and the Micron orbit logo are trademarks of Micron Technology, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Contacts: Ivan Donaldson Investor Relations [email protected] (208) 368-4093 David Oro Media Relations [email protected] (415) 885-9898
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Unveils Industry-Leading Client SSD to Fuel Demanding PC Applications for Gaming, Content Creation and Scientific Computing
- Permian Resources (PR) sees resumed call buying
- Asana, Inc. (ASAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Issues Better EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!