Metaswitch and Ribbon Communications Agree to End All Litigation
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LOS ALTOS, Calif., April 25, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Metaswitch Networks Ltd today announced that it has reached a settlement agreement with Ribbon Communications Inc. to resolve all litigation between the two companies, which includes six lawsuits. As part of the settlement agreement, Metaswitch will make certain payments to Ribbon and the two parties have also agreed to a global cross-licensing of all patents owned by each company.
About MetaswitchMetaswitch is the world’s leading cloud native communications software company. The company’s software solutions are constructively disrupting the way that service providers innovate, build and operate communication services. By working with Metaswitch, visionary service providers are realizing the economic, operational and technology benefits of becoming cloud-based and software-centric. Metaswitch’s award-winning solutions are powering more than 1,000 service providers in today’s global, ultra-competitive and rapidly changing communications marketplace. For more information, please visit www.metaswitch.com.
Metaswitch Networks. “Metaswitch” and “Metaswitch Networks” are registered trademarks. Brands and products referenced herein are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Press ContactWilson CraigMindshare PR+1 408-516-6182[email protected]
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ionis announces presentation of positive Phase 2b data for chronic hepatitis B treatment at the EASL International Liver Congress™
- Global Times: Xi offers answers to questions of the times at BRICS forum
- U.S. WELL SERVICES ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Investigates Merger of USWS and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!