Medinah Mining Chile Announces an Altos de Lipangue Project Update as to Aggressive Follow-Up Activities on the New Gold Zone Intersected in Diamond Drill Hole L15-24
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Medinah Minerals, Inc. (OTC PINK: MDMN) reports that its 100% owned Chilean subsidiary, Medinah Mining Chile, was informed by AURYN Mining Chile, SpA (“AURYN”) of continued drilling and new trenching activities concerning the recently discovered high-grade gold intersection in Diamond Drill Hole L15-24 at their Altos de Lipangue project near Santiago, Chile.
For the full report by David Bent P.Geo., please refer to the Medinah Minerals, Inc. website at www.medinah-minerals.com.
AURYN Mining Chile, SpA/David Bent P. Geo
Medinah Mining Chile
Gregory A. ChapinSecretary/DirectorMedinah Minerals, Inc.
Source: Medinah Minerals, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Is Investigating GrafTech, BRP, Cantaloupe, and EyePoint and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Bark Technologies Announces a Strategic MVNO Agreement with T-Mobile Enabling Mobile Service for its Bark Phone Featuring Children's Online Protection
- Leading Solo VC Ozi Amanat Collects $300 Million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!