Mastercard Incorporated to Host Conference Call on Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2017 Financial Results
- Inflation angst bruises world stocks
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Bitcoin partly recovers
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Another 2.1M Shares of Palantir (PLTR) on Wednesday
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PURCHASE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- On February 1, 2018, Mastercard Incorporated (NYSE: MA) will release its fourth-quarter and full-year 2017 financial results. The company will host a conference call to discuss these results at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The financial results will be posted on the Investor Relations section of Mastercard.com. The company will issue an alert over a news wire when the earnings materials are publicly available, including a link to those documents.
The dial-in information for this call is 844-579-6824 (within the U.S.) and 763-488-9145 (outside the U.S.), and the passcode is 8653439. A replay of the call will be available for 30 days and can be accessed by dialing 855-859-2056 (within the U.S.) and 404-537-3406 (outside the U.S.), using passcode 8653439.
This call can also be accessed through the Investor Relations section of the company’s website at www.mastercard.com/investor.
About Mastercard Incorporated
Mastercard (NYSE: MA), www.mastercard.com, is a technology company in the global payments industry. We operate the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. Mastercard products and solutions make everyday commerce activities - such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances - easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone. Follow us on Twitter @MastercardNews, join the discussion on the Beyond the Transaction Blog and subscribe for the latest news on the Engagement Bureau.
Source: Mastercard Investor Relations
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- Kodak (KODK) Reports Q1 Revenues of $265M
- UPDATE: Compass Point Starts Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!