Mastercard Incorporated to Host Conference Call on First-Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Inflation angst bruises world stocks
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Bitcoin partly recovers
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Another 2.1M Shares of Palantir (PLTR) on Wednesday
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PURCHASE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- On April 30, 2019, Mastercard Incorporated (NYSE: MA) will release its first-quarter 2019 financial results. The company will host a conference call to discuss these results at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The financial results will be posted on the Investor Relations section of Mastercard.com. The company will issue an alert over a news wire when the earnings materials are publicly available, including a link to those documents.
The dial-in information for this call is 833-236-5755 (within the U.S.) and 647-689-4183 (outside the U.S.). A replay of the call will be available for 30 days and can be accessed by dialing 800-585-8367 (within the U.S.) and 416-621-4642 (outside the U.S.), using passcode 1668986.
A webcast for this call can also be accessed through the Investor Relations section of the company‚Äôs website at www.mastercard.com/investor.
About Mastercard Incorporated
Mastercard (NYSE: MA), www.mastercard.com, is a technology company in the global payments industry.†Our global payments processing network connects consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories.¬†Mastercard products and solutions make everyday commerce activities - such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances - easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone.¬†Follow us on Twitter @MastercardNews, join the discussion on the Beyond the Transaction Blog and subscribe for the latest news on the Engagement Bureau.
Source: Mastercard Investor Relations
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- Dawson Geophysical (DWSN) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.22, Revenues Miss
- Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp. (BIOX) Reports Q3 Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!