MasterCard Incorporated to Host Conference Call on Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2015 Financial Results
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PURCHASE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- On Friday, January 29, 2016, MasterCard Incorporated (NYSE: MA) will release its fourth-quarter and full-year financial results. The company will host a conference call to discuss these results at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The dial-in information for this call is 866-393-4306 (within the U.S.) and 734-385-2616 (outside the U.S.), and the passcode is 12827852. A replay of the call will be available for 30 days and can be accessed by dialing 855-859-2056 (within the U.S.) and 404-537-3406 (outside the U.S.), and using passcode 12827852.
This call can also be accessed through the Investor Relations section of the company’s website at www.mastercard.com/investor.
About MasterCard Incorporated
MasterCard (NYSE: MA), www.mastercard.com, is a technology company in the global payments industry. We operate the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. MasterCard’s products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone. Follow us on Twitter @MasterCardNews, join the discussion on the Beyond the Transaction Blog and subscribe for the latest news on the Engagement Bureau.
Source: MasterCard Investor Relations
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duke Energy (DUK) Said Elliott Management Past Proposals 'Not in Best Interest' of Company and Holders, Will Review Latest Proposal
- Ardagh Group (ARD) Reports Cyber Security Incident
- DarioHealth (DRIO) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revenues Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!