Marsh & McLennan Companies to Hold Investor Call on July 28 to Discuss Second Quarter Results
- Apple, healthcare stocks lift S&P 500 amid Delta variant worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (NYSE: MMC), a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in risk, strategy, and people, plans to announce second quarter 2015 results on Tuesday, July 28, 2015, in a news release to be issued before the market opens. The release will also be available on the Marsh & McLennan Companies website at www.mmc.com.
President and CEO Dan Glaser and CFO Mike Bischoff will lead a discussion with investors regarding financial results at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time on July 28. The discussion will include a question-and-answer period.
To participate in the teleconference, please dial +1 877 795 3647. Callers from outside the United States should dial +1 719 325 4895. The access code for both numbers is 1182028. The live audio webcast may be accessed at www.mmc.com. A replay of the webcast will be available approximately two hours after the event.
About Marsh & McLennan Companies
MARSH & McLENNAN COMPANIES (NYSE: MMC) is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement, and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and 57,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global.
Source: Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Applied DNA Sciences (APDN) Awarded The City University of New York (CUNY) COVID-19 Testing Contract
- Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q2 EPS by 20c
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Explodes on Strong Q2 Results and Guidance, Analysts Bulled Up with 10 PT Hikes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!