Marsh & McLennan Companies to Hold Investor Call on February 4 to Discuss Fourth Quarter and Full-Year Results
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (NYSE: MMC), a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in risk, strategy and people, plans to announce fourth quarter and full-year 2015 results on Thursday, February 4, 2016, in a news release to be issued before the market opens. The release will also be available on the Marsh & McLennan Companies website at www.mmc.com.
President and CEO Dan Glaser and CFO Mark McGivney will lead a discussion with investors regarding financial results at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time on February 4. The discussion will include a question-and-answer period.
To participate in the teleconference, please dial +1 888 427 9421. Callers from outside the United States should dial +1 719 325 2474. The access code for both numbers is 3056490. The live audio webcast may be accessed at www.mmc.com. A replay of the webcast will be available approximately two hours after the event.
About Marsh & McLennan Companies
MARSH & McLENNAN COMPANIES (NYSE: MMC) is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global.
Source: Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Downgrades Marsh & McLennan (MMC) to Underperform
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Reports Q2 FFO of $1.27
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!