MTS to Hold First Ever Analyst Day on September 4, 2019
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn., July 23, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- MTS Systems Corporation (NASDAQ: MTSC) a leading global supplier of high-performance test systems, motion simulators and sensors, today announced that it is inviting analysts and institutional investors to save the date for a MTS Systems Analyst Day to be held on September 4, 2019 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm central time at the company's corporate headquarters in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
The event will be hosted by President and Chief Executive Officer Jeffrey Graves, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Brian Ross, and other members of the MTS Systems executive team. A formal invitation, agenda and registration details will be sent out in advance of the event.
About MTS Systems Corporation
MTS Systems Corporation's testing and simulation hardware, software and service solutions help customers accelerate and improve their design, development and manufacturing processes and are used for determining the mechanical behavior of materials, products and structures. MTS' high-performance sensors provide measurements of vibration, pressure, position, force and sound in a variety of applications. MTS had 3,400 employees as of September 29, 2018 and revenue of $778 million for the fiscal year ended September 29, 2018. Additional information on MTS can be found at www.mts.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mts-to-hold-first-ever-analyst-day-on-september-4-2019-300889459.html
SOURCE MTS Systems Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Audiences Can Watch the Mysterious Scenery of Xinjiang in Film Splendid Land After Venice FF
- The 17th China International SME Fair and the 1st SME International Cooperation Summit Come to Successful Conclusion
- The Trust Number 410541-7 Will Continue Acquiring LALA's Outstanding Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!