MTS Systems Announces Executive Leadership Promotions
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn., July 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- MTS Systems Corporation (NASDAQ: MTSC), a leading global supplier of high-performance test systems, motion simulators and sensors, today announced the promotion of three senior executives to the position of Executive Vice President. They include: Mr. Brian Ross, Chief Financial Officer; Mr. Dave Hore, President of MTS Sensors, and Mr. Steve Harrison, President of MTS Test & Simulation.
In announcing these promotions, Dr. Jeffrey Graves, President and Chief Executive Officer of MTS, stated, "With the growth opportunities we now see ahead of us, against a backdrop of increasing complexity in our global markets, it is a privilege to recognize these executives in our company who have been instrumental to our success. They have demonstrated an ability to build high performing teams, and to deliver results that increase the value of MTS to our customers, our employees and our shareholders."
About MTS Systems CorporationMTS Systems Corporation's testing and simulation hardware, software and service solutions help customers accelerate and improve their design, development and manufacturing processes and are used for determining the mechanical behavior of materials, products and structures. MTS' high-performance sensors provide measurements of vibration, pressure, position, force and sound in a variety of applications. MTS had 3,400 employees as of September 29, 2018 and revenue of $778 million for the fiscal year ended September 29, 2018. Additional information on MTS can be found at: http://www.mts.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mts-systems-announces-executive-leadership-promotions-300878639.html
SOURCE MTS Systems Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Governor Northam Announces the Appointment of Dr. James Thompson to the Opioid Abatement Authority
- Inventiva announces major recruitments to accelerate the development of lanifibranor in NASH
- New Jersey Sports Betting Volume Jumps in August, Online Casinos Near $1 Billion in Annual Revenue, According to PlayNJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!