MTS Announces Third Quarter 2017 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN, July 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- MTS Systems Corporation (NASDAQ: MTSC), a leading global supplier of high-performance test systems and sensors, today announced that it will release its third quarter results on August 7, 2017 after market close. A conference call will be held on August 8, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. ET (9:00 a.m. CT).
Participants may join the live conference call by calling toll free 888.727.7656 (international toll 1.719.884.1604) – referencing the conference pass code "5745526."
The conference call replay may be accessed by calling toll free 888.203.1112 (international toll 1.719.457.0820) – referencing the conference replay pass code "5745526." The replay will be available at 1:00 p.m. ET following the call until 1:00 p.m. ET, August 15, 2017.
A transcript of the call can also be accessed from the MTS website at http://investor.mts.com. It will be available on August 9, 2017.
About MTS Systems Corporation
MTS Systems Corporation's testing hardware, software and services solutions help customers accelerate and improve their design, development and manufacturing processes and are used for determining the mechanical behavior of materials, products and structures. MTS's high-performance sensors provide controls for a variety of applications measuring motion, pressure, position, force and sound. MTS had 3,500 employees as of October 1, 2016 and revenue of $650 million for the fiscal year ended October 1, 2016. Additional information on MTS can be found at www.mts.com.
SOURCE MTS Systems Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bentley Systems Inc. (BSY) Announces Acquisition of SPIDA, Leader in Utility Pole Structure Management
- Goldman Sachs Starts Silvergate Capital Corp. (SI) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Cheniere Energy Partners, LP (CQP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!