MTS Announces Third Quarter 2016 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN, July 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- MTS Systems Corporation (NASDAQ: MTSC), a leading global supplier of high-performance test systems and sensors, today announced that it will release its third quarter results on August 8, 2016 after market close. A conference call will be held on August 9, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. ET (9:00 a.m. CT). Dr. Jeffrey Graves, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Jeff Oldenkamp, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host the quarterly conference call.
Participants may join the live conference call by calling toll free 866.249.6463 (international toll 1.480.293.0665) – referencing the conference pass code "7507489."
The conference call replay may be accessed by calling toll free 888.203.1112 (international toll 1.719.457.0820) – referencing the conference replay pass code "7507489." The replay will be available at 1:00 p.m. ET following the call until 1:00 p.m. ET, August 16, 2016.
A transcript of the call can also be accessed from the MTS website at http://investor.mts.com. It will be available on August 10, 2016.
About MTS Systems Corporation
MTS Systems Corporation's testing hardware, software and services solutions help customers accelerate and improve their design, development, and manufacturing processes and are used for determining the mechanical behavior of materials, products, and structures. MTS' high-performance sensors provide controls for a variety of applications measuring motion, pressure, position, force and sound. MTS had 2,400 employees at October 3, 2015 and revenue of $564 million for the fiscal year ended October 3, 2015. Additional information on MTS can be found at http://www.mts.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mts-announces-third-quarter-2016-earnings-release-date-and-conference-call-300303306.html
SOURCE MTS Systems Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- JPMorgan Upgrades Lennar (LEN) to Overweight, Says Transformation Not Reflected in Valuation
- $274M in Insider Sales from Previously 2nd Most Important Person at Tesla (TSLA) Should Raise Eyebrows - GLJ Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!