MTS Announces Third Quarter 2015 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN, July 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- MTS Systems Corporation (NASDAQ: MTSC), a leading global supplier of high-performance test systems and position sensors, today announced that it will release its third quarter results on August 3, 2015 after market close. A conference call will be held on August 4, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. ET (9:00 a.m. CT). Dr. Jeffrey Graves, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Jeff Oldenkamp, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host the quarterly conference call.
Participants may join the live conference call by calling toll free 888.359.3624 (international toll 1.719.325.2177) – referencing the conference pass code "6057107."
The conference call replay may be accessed by calling toll free 888.203.1112 (international toll 1.719.457.0820) – referencing the conference replay pass code "6057107." The replay will be available at 1:00 p.m. ET following the call until 1:00 p.m. ET, August 11, 2015.
A transcript of the call can also be accessed from the MTS website at http://www.mts.com/en/investor/index.htm. It will be available on August 5, 2015.
About MTS Systems Corporation
MTS Systems Corporation's testing hardware, software and services solutions help customers accelerate and improve their design, development, and manufacturing processes and are used for determining the mechanical behavior of materials, products, and structures. MTS' high-performance position sensors provide controls for a variety of industrial and vehicular applications. MTS had 2,180 employees at September 27, 2014 and revenue of $564 million for the fiscal year ended September 27, 2014. Additional information on MTS can be found at www.mts.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mts-announces-third-quarter-2015-earnings-release-date-and-conference-call-300114440.html
SOURCE MTS Systems Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- La-Z-Boy (LZB) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, Revenue Beats
- Anthony Karrat, Esq. Executive Director of Legal Aid Service of Broward County To Be Honored With The Jane Elizabeth Curran Distinguished Service Award
- Royal Caribbean Group announces pricing of $650 million senior unsecured notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!