MTS Announces First Quarter 2019 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn., Jan. 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- MTS Systems Corporation (NASDAQ: MTSC), a leading global supplier of high-performance test systems and sensors, today announced that it will release its first quarter results on February 4, 2019 before the market opens. A conference call will be held that same day at 11:00 a.m. ET (10:00 a.m. CT).
Participants may join the live conference call by calling toll free 888-220-8474 (international toll 1-720-452-9217) and referencing the conference pass code 8744810.
The conference call replay may be accessed by calling 888-203-1112 and referencing the conference replay pass code 8744810. The replay will be available at 1:00 p.m. ET following the call until 1:00 p.m. ET on February 11, 2019.
A transcript of the call can also be accessed from the MTS website at http://investor.mts.com. It will be available on February 5, 2019.
About MTS Systems Corporation
MTS Systems Corporation's testing hardware, software and service solutions help customers accelerate and improve their design, development and manufacturing processes and are used for determining the mechanical behavior of materials, products and structures. MTS' high-performance sensors provide measurements of vibration, pressure, position, force and sound in a variety of applications. MTS had 3,400 employees as of September 29, 2018 and revenue of $778 million for the fiscal year ended September 29, 2018. Additional information on MTS can be found at: http://www.mts.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mts-announces-first-quarter-2019-earnings-release-date-and-conference-call-300781484.html
SOURCE MTS Systems Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) at Peerperform
- Humana (HUM) to Acquire onehome
- HEXO Corp. (HEXO) Q3 Revenue Rise 2% YoY
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!