MTS Announces First Quarter 2018 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- S&P 500 and Dow slip as upcoming Fed meeting looms
- Oil prices rise to over two-year high as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn., Jan. 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- MTS Systems Corporation (NASDAQ: MTSC), a leading global supplier of high-performance test systems and sensors, today announced that it will release its first quarter results on February 5, 2018 after market close. A conference call will be held on February 6, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. ET (9:00 a.m. CT).
Participants may join the live conference call by calling toll free 877.856.1958 (international toll 1.719.457.6931) – referencing the conference pass code "2032825."
The conference call replay may be accessed by calling toll free 888.203.1112 (international toll 1.719.457.0820) – referencing the conference replay pass code "2032825." The replay will be available at 1:00 p.m. ET following the call until 1:00 p.m. ET, February 13, 2018.
A transcript of the call can also be accessed from the MTS website at http://investor.mts.com. It will be available on February 7, 2018.
About MTS Systems Corporation
MTS Systems Corporation's testing hardware, software and services solutions help customers accelerate and improve their design, development and manufacturing processes and are used for determining the mechanical behavior of materials, products and structures. MTS's high-performance sensors provide controls for a variety of applications measuring motion, pressure, position, force and sound. MTS had 3,500 employees as of September 30, 2017 and revenue of $788 million for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2017. Additional information on MTS can be found at www.mts.com.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mts-announces-first-quarter-2018-earnings-release-date-and-conference-call-300585925.html
SOURCE MTS Systems Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Outperform
- Goldman Sachs Starts Silvergate Capital Corp. (SI) at Neutral
- B.Riley Starts Atlanticus Holdings Corp. (ATLC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!