MTS Announces First Quarter 2016 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN, Jan. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- MTS Systems Corporation (NASDAQ: MTSC), a leading global supplier of high-performance test systems and position sensors, today announced that it will release its first quarter results on February 9, 2016 after market close. A conference call will be held on February 10, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. ET (9:00 a.m. CT). Dr. Jeffrey Graves, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Jeff Oldenkamp, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host the quarterly conference call.
Participants may join the live conference call by calling toll free 866.249.5224 (international toll 1.480.293.0646) – referencing the conference pass code "433994."
The conference call replay may be accessed by calling toll free 888.203.1112 (international toll 1.719.457.0820) – referencing the conference replay pass code "433994." The replay will be available at 1:00 p.m. ET following the call until 1:00 p.m. ET, February 17, 2016.
A transcript of the call can also be accessed from the MTS website at http://investor.mts.com. It will be available on February 11, 2016.
About MTS Systems Corporation
MTS Systems Corporation's testing hardware, software and services solutions help customers accelerate and improve their design, development, and manufacturing processes and are used for determining the mechanical behavior of materials, products, and structures. MTS' high-performance position sensors provide controls for a variety of industrial and vehicular applications. MTS had 2,400 employees as of October 3, 2015 and revenue of $564 million for the fiscal year ended October 3, 2015. Additional information on MTS can be found at http://www.mts.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mts-announces-first-quarter-2016-earnings-release-date-and-conference-call-300209052.html
SOURCE MTS Systems Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Alzheimer's Association Statement: Next Steps For New Alzheimer's Treatment
- Core One Labs’ Biosynthesized Psilocybin Provisional Patent Imminent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!