MTS Announces Declaration of Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent oil dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct, 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn., June 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- MTS Systems Corporation (Nasdaq: MTSC), a leading global supplier of high performance test systems, motion simulators and sensors, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share. The dividend is payable on July 2, 2019 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on June 18, 2019. This is MTS Systems Corporation's 150th consecutive quarterly dividend.
About MTS Systems Corporation
MTS Systems Corporation's testing and simulation hardware, software and service solutions help customers accelerate and improve their design, development and manufacturing processes and are used for determining the mechanical behavior of materials, products and structures. MTS' high-performance sensors provide measurements of vibration, pressure, position, force and sound in a variety of applications. MTS had 3,400 employees as of September 29, 2018 and revenue of $778 million for the fiscal year ended September 29, 2018. Additional information on MTS can be found at www.mts.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mts-announces-declaration-of-quarterly-cash-dividend-300862550.html
SOURCE MTS Systems Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sklar Kirsh Secures Historic Agreement to Sell The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Poll: Business Leaders Support Administration's Vaccination Mandate, But Anticipate Major Challenges in Implementation
- LifeNet Health's ViviGen® MIS optimizes leading cellular allograft for minimally invasive procedures
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!