MSI Introduces Two Q Premium Natural Quartz Marble Looks
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Senators reach deal on major points of U.S. infrastructure bill
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ORANGE, Calif. (PRWEB) June 16, 2021
M S International, Inc. (MSI), the leading supplier of flooring, countertops, wall tile, and hardscaping products, introduces the new, luxurious Carrara Breve and Calacatta Lavasa Premium Natural Quartz.
Luxurious Carrara Breve and Calacatta Lavasa are the perfect addition to architectural design styles in residential or commercial applications. Carrara Breve's warm white background and short gold and brown veins will captivate, while Calacatta Lavasa's warm white background with short brown veins intermingled with long diagonal veins will awe with its modern appeal.
"We are excited to announce the new addition of Quartz to our popular Q Collection" Senior Vice President, Product Sam Kim stated. "Both Carrara Breve and Calacatta Lavasa are rich inclusions for the expansion of our collection which provide a modern appeal that designers will enjoy."
The latest marble look Premium Natural Quartz is available in 2cm and 3cm slab designs.
For more information about the Q Collection, visit https://www.msisurfaces.com/quartz-countertops/
To see MSI's complete range of products - from flooring and pavers to tiles, countertops, and more, visit http://www.msisurfaces.com
About M S International, Inc. (MSI)
Founded in 1975, MSI is a leading supplier of flooring, countertop, wall tile, and hardscaping products in North America. Headquartered in Orange, California, MSI also maintains over 30 state-of-the-art showroom and distribution centers across the U.S. and Canada. MSI's product line includes an extensive offering of quartz, porcelain, ceramic, LVT, natural stone, and glass products imported from over 36 countries on six continents.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CFP Board Requests Comments on Proposed Revisions to Sanction Guidelines and Procedural Rules
- InvestorNewsBreaks – Gage Growth Corp. (CSE: GAGE) (OTC: GAEGF) Announces Partnership to Deliver Popular Cannabis Brand COOKIES to Canada
- Ohio Enacts Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!