Little Debbie Celebrates 40 Years of Fudge Rounds: Celebration Includes Music History VIP Experience Giveaway
- Wall St ends lower on Omicron worries, Fed taper angst
- November Job Gains Miss Expectations, Unemployment Rate Falls to 4.2%
- Elon Musk Offloads More Tesla (TSLA) Shares, Selling Tops $10 Billion; Here's How Much He Could Still Sell
- Shipping Times for iPhone 13 Improving, Apple (AAPL) Stock Remains 'Solidly Positioned' - BofA
- 'Just Pulled an Nvidia', 'Marvelous', 'Mother of All Cycles': Analysts Heap Praise on Marvell (MRVL) After Earnings, Outlook Beat; Goldman and Cowen Upgrade to Buy
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Collegedale, TN (PRWEB) June 23, 2015
What goes into making an iconic treat? In the case of Little Debbie® Fudge Rounds, it's delicious fudge creme sandwiched between two chewy fudge cookies and topped with a trademark wave of fudge icing. But what really makes Fudge Rounds iconic is the ubiquitous cookie's 40 years of bringing smiles to the faces of generations of Americans.
"At the time when Little Debbie Fudge Rounds were first introduced, there was no other cookie like it on the market," said Thomas Mossbeck, Little Debbie product manager. "The consumer response to Fudge Rounds has remained very strong over the years. It didn't take long for Fudge Rounds to join the ranks of our most popular Little Debbie varieties."
To help celebrate this momentous anniversary, Little Debbie is offering the Music History VIP Experience Giveaway. Winners will be given an intimate guided journey through all four floors of the Grammy Museum, providing detailed insight into the world's biggest music award show and most coveted accolade. Experience a firsthand look at original hand written material and enjoy the opportunity to play instruments, mix, record and sing in an interactive environment! Trip for two to L.A. with airfare and accommodations included. Enter the giveaway and see full details and giveaway rules at http://www.littledebbie.com.
About McKee Foods
McKee Foods, a family bakery with annual sales of about $1.4 billion, is a privately-held company based in Collegedale, Tenn. The McKee Foods story began during the height of the Great Depression when founder O.D. McKee began selling 5-cent snack cakes from the back of his car. Soon after, he and his wife, Ruth, bought a small, failing bakery, using the family car as collateral. Today, the company employs nearly 6,000 people in Collegedale, Tenn.; Gentry, Ark.; Stuarts Draft, Va.; and Kingman, Ariz. It creates and produces Little Debbie® Snacks, Sunbelt® Bakery snacks & cereals, Drake's® cakes, Heartland® and Fieldstone® Bakery food products. Visit mckeefoods.com for more information.
# # #
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/06/prweb12804734.htm
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Conquer the “Pirate World” in CryptoPiece Game
- Homeowners can expand their indoor living spaces with basement renovations
- FreshStash and Bellwether Culture Announce New Partnership to Bring First Influencer Clubhouse to Decentraland
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!