LendingClub Schedules First Quarter 2018 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN FRANCISCO, April 16, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- LendingClub (NYSE: LC), America's largest online credit marketplace, announced that it will report earnings for the first quarter of 2018 on Tuesday, May 8, 2018, after market hours. LendingClub will host a conference call to discuss the first quarter financial results at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time (5:00 p.m. Eastern Time) on the same day.
A live webcast of the call will be available at http://ir.lendingclub.com under the Events & Presentations menu. To access the call please dial +1 (888) 317-6003 or outside the U.S. +1 (412) 317-6061 with conference ID 4537166 ten minutes prior to 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time (or 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time).
An audio archive of the call will be available at http://ir.lendingclub.com. An audio replay will also be available on May 8, 2018 until May 15, 2018 by calling +1 (877) 344-7529 or +1 (412) 317-0088 with Conference ID 10119290.
LendingClub was founded to transform the banking system to make credit more affordable and investing more rewarding. Today, LendingClub's online credit marketplace connects borrowers and investors to deliver more efficient and affordable access to credit. Through its technology platform, LendingClub is able to create cost efficiencies and passes those savings onto borrowers in the form of lower rates and to investors in the form of solid returns. LendingClub is based in San Francisco, California. Currently, residents of the following states may invest in LendingClub notes: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OK, OR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, or WY. All loans are made by federally regulated issuing bank partners. More information is available at https://www.lendingclub.com.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lendingclub-schedules-first-quarter-2018-earnings-release-and-conference-call-300630470.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- XL Fleet (XL) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.42
- GAN Limited (GAN) Misses Q1 EPS by 9c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Midwest Energy Emissions Corp. New (MEEC) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!