Kroger Second Quarter Conference Call With Investors
- S&P, Nasdaq subdued on caution ahead of inflation data, Fed meeting
- Cigna rallies 12% after ending Humana deal talks, approving new $10B buyback
- Macy's (M) stock surges 20% on $5.8 billion buyout offer
- Citi goes against consensus ahead of 'pivotal' Fed meeting
- Wall Street subdued, gold slides ahead of CPI, Fed
CINCINNATI, Aug. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) announced today that it will host its second quarter 2017 earnings conference call at 10 a.m. EDT on Friday, September 8, 2017. Our management team will comment on Kroger's financial and operational results for the second quarter 2017.
The presentation will broadcast online at ir.kroger.com. Click on "Quarterly Results" to access the event. An on-demand replay of the webcast will be available at approximately 1 p.m. EDT on Friday, September 22, 2017.
At The Kroger Co., we are dedicated to our purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit™. We are 443,000 associates who serve eight and a half million customers every day in 2,792 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Our Family of Companies operates an expanding ClickList offering – a personalized order online service – in addition to 2,255 pharmacies, 782 convenience stores, 311 fine jewelry stores, 220 retail health clinics, 1,453 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Our Company has been recognized as one of America's most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools. As a leader in supplier diversity, we are a proud member of the Billion Dollar Roundtable.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kroger-second-quarter-conference-call-with-investors-300509643.html
SOURCE The Kroger Co.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Citi is out with its S&P 500 outlook for 2024. Here's what they expect
- Fed meeting in focus, Cigna ends Humana pursuit - what's moving markets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!