Kroger First Quarter Conference Call with Investors
- S&P 500, Dow hit fresh yearly highs ahead of inflation data, Fed policy
- Cigna rallies 12% after ending Humana deal talks, approving new $10B buyback
- Macy's (M) stock surges 20% on $5.8 billion buyout offer
- Citi goes against consensus ahead of 'pivotal' Fed meeting
- Wall Street subdued, gold slides ahead of CPI, Fed
CINCINNATI, June 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) will host a conference call with investors on Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 10 a.m. (ET) to discuss financial results for the first quarter 2016.
The presentation will be broadcast online at ir.kroger.com. Click on "Quarterly Results" to access the event. An on-demand replay of the webcast will be available at approximately 1 p.m. (ET) on Thursday, June 16, 2016.
Every day, the Kroger Family of Companies makes a difference in the lives of eight and a half million customers and 431,000 associates who shop or serve in 2,778 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Kroger and its subsidiaries operate an expanding ClickList offering – a personalized, order online, pick up at the store service – in addition to our 2,231 pharmacies, 784 convenience stores, 323 fine jewelry stores, 1,387 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is recognized as one of America's most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools. A leader in supplier diversity, Kroger is a proud member of the Billion Dollar Roundtable.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kroger-first-quarter-conference-call-with-investors-300279171.html
SOURCE The Kroger Co.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Argues adds 4 new stocks to its Focus List
- RBB Bancorp (RBB) Announces Appointment of Lynn Hopkins as Interim Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!