Keysight Technologies to Host Webcast of Third-Quarter Fiscal Year 2015 Earnings Conference Call
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SANTA ROSA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) will release third-quarter fiscal 2015 earnings after the stock market closes on August 19. The company will host a live webcast of its investor conference call in listen-only mode.
Date: Wednesday, August 19Time: 1:30 p.m. PTWebsite: www.investor.keysight.com
Listeners may log on and select “Q3 2015 Keysight Technologies Inc. Earnings Conference Call” in the “Investor News & Events – Upcoming Events” section. The webcast will remain on the company site for 90 days.
A telephone replay of the conference call will be available at approximately 4:30 p.m. PT, August 19 through August 24 by dialing +1 855 859 2056 (or +1 404 537 3406 from outside the United States) and entering pass code 75890683.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS) is a global electronic measurement technology and market leader helping to transform its customers’ measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Keysight’s electronic measurement instruments, systems, software and services are used in the design, development, manufacture, installation, deployment and operation of electronic equipment. The business had revenues of $2.9 billion in fiscal year 2014. Information about Keysight is available at www.keysight.com.
NOTE TO EDITORS: Further technology, corporate citizenship and executive news is available at www.keysight.com/go/news.
Keysight Technologies, Inc.
Jason Kary, +1 707-577-6916
Source: Keysight Technologies, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker (FL) Pops on Beat-and-raise and Positive Commentary, Results Will Help Improve Stock Sentiment Says UBS
- Latch (LTCH) resets cost structure
- Keysight Technologies (KEYS) PT Lowered to $168 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!