Keysight Technologies to Host Webcast of Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2018 Earnings Conference Call
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SANTA ROSA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) will release third quarter fiscal 2018 earnings after the stock market closes on Aug. 21. The company continues to see strength in many of its end markets and looks forward to sharing the financial results for the quarter.
|Date:||Tuesday, Aug. 21|
|Time:||1:30 p.m. PT|
The live webcast of the investor conference call will be in listen-only mode. Listeners may log on to the call under the “Upcoming Events” section and select "Q3 2018 Keysight Technologies Inc. Earnings Conference Call” to participate. The webcast will remain available on the website for 90 days.
A telephone replay of the conference call will be available at approximately 4:30 p.m. PT, Aug. 21 through Aug. 27 by dialing +1 855-859-2056 (or +1 404-537-3406 from outside the U.S.) and entering pass code 6379975.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps its engineering, enterprise and service provider customers accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight’s solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $3.2B in fiscal year 2017. In April 2017, Keysight acquired Ixia, a leader in network test, visibility, and security. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
Source: Keysight Technologies, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker (FL) Pops on Beat-and-raise and Positive Commentary, Results Will Help Improve Stock Sentiment Says UBS
- Macellum Issues Statement on Kohl's (KSS), Alleges Breach of Fiduciary Duty and Failure to Disclose Material Information
- Keysight Enables Celona to Accelerate 5G Private Network Deployments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!