Keysight Technologies to Host Webcast of Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2016 Earnings Conference Call
- S&P 500 ends lower as Tesla falls, while energy rallies
- 'The Price is Wrong': S&P 500 Could Drop to 3400 After Another Bear Market Rally Says Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- 5 Top Strategists Discuss Near-term Outlook for S&P 500 and US Equities
- Oil settles higher on demand optimism, gasoline strength
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/16: United Airlines Gains on Travel Outlook; Global-e Online Plunges Following Results (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SANTA ROSA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) will release third quarter fiscal 2016 earnings after the stock market closes on Aug. 17. The company will host a live webcast of its investor conference call in listen-only mode.
Wednesday, Aug. 17
1:30 p.m. PT
Listeners may log on to the call under the “Upcoming Events” section and select "Q3 2016 Keysight Technologies Inc. Earnings Conference Call” to participate. The webcast will remain available on the website for 90 days.
A telephone replay of the conference call will be available at approximately 4:30 p.m. PT, Aug. 17 through Aug. 24 by dialing +1 855-859-2056 (or +1 404-537-3406 from outside the U.S.) and entering pass code 43627647.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS) is a global electronic measurement technology and market leader helping to transform its customers’ measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Keysight’s electronic measurement instruments, systems, software and services are used in the design, development, manufacture, installation, deployment and operation of electronic equipment. The business had revenues of $2.9 billion in fiscal year 2015. Information about Keysight is available at www.keysight.com.
Additional information about Keysight Technologies is available in the newsroom at www.keysight.com/go/news.
Keysight Technologies, Inc.
Jason Kary, +1 707-577-6916
Source: Keysight Technologies, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keysight Releases 2021 Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- Sphere 3D (ANY) Reports Q1 Revenue of $1.4M, Net Loss of $14.6M
- Vyant Bio (VYNT) Reports Q1 Loss from Cont. Operations of $0.15
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!