Keysight Technologies to Host Webcast of Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2017 Earnings Conference Call
- S&P 500 ends lower as Tesla falls, while energy rallies
- 'The Price is Wrong': S&P 500 Could Drop to 3400 After Another Bear Market Rally Says Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- 5 Top Strategists Discuss Near-term Outlook for S&P 500 and US Equities
- Oil settles higher on demand optimism, gasoline strength
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/16: United Airlines Gains on Travel Outlook; Global-e Online Plunges Following Results (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SANTA ROSA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) will release second quarter fiscal 2017 earnings after the stock market closes on June 6. The company will host a live webcast of its investor conference call in listen-only mode.
|Date:||Tuesday, June 6|
|Time:||2:00 p.m. PT|
The timing is later than typical to allow the company to incorporate Ixia’s results into Keysight’s quarterly close and review procedures. Listeners may log on to the call under the “Upcoming Events” section and select "Q2 2017 Keysight Technologies Inc. Earnings Conference Call” to participate. The webcast will remain available on the website for 90 days.
A telephone replay of the conference call will be available at approximately 4:30 p.m. PT, June 6 through June 13 by dialing +1 800-585-2056 (or +1 416-621-4642 from outside the U.S.) and entering pass code 17148088.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies is a leading technology company that helps its engineering, enterprise and service provider customers optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost. Keysight's solutions go where the electronic signal goes, from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in both physical and virtual networks. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $2.9B in fiscal year 2016. In April 2017, Keysight acquired Ixia, a leader in network test, visibility, and security. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
Keysight Technologies, Inc.
Jason Kary, +1 707-577-6916
Source: Keysight Technologies, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals (ADMP) Reports Q1 Revenue of $1.2M, Net Loss of $155K
- Yalla Group Limited (YALA) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Vyant Bio (VYNT) Reports Q1 Loss from Cont. Operations of $0.15
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!