Keysight Technologies to Host Webcast of Fourth Quarter Fiscal Year 2018 Earnings Conference Call
- S&P 500 ends lower as Tesla falls, while energy rallies
- 'The Price is Wrong': S&P 500 Could Drop to 3400 After Another Bear Market Rally Says Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- 5 Top Strategists Discuss Near-term Outlook for S&P 500 and US Equities
- Oil settles higher on demand optimism, gasoline strength
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/16: United Airlines Gains on Travel Outlook; Global-e Online Plunges Following Results (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SANTA ROSA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) will release fourth quarter fiscal 2018 earnings after the stock market closes on November 20. The company will host a live webcast of its investor conference in listen-only mode.
|Â||Â||Date:||Â||Â||Â||Tuesday, November 20, 2018|
|Time:||1:30 p.m. PT|
Listeners may log on to the call under the Ă˘Â€ÂśUpcoming EventsĂ˘Â€Âť section and selectÂ Ă˘Â€ÂśQ4 2018 Keysight Technologies Inc. Earnings Conference CallĂ˘Â€Âť to participate. The webcast will remain available on the website for 90 days.
A telephone replay of the conference call will be available at approximately 4:30 p.m. PT, November 20 through November 27 by dialing +1-855-859-2056 (or +1-404-537-3406 from outside the U.S.) and entering pass code 5978349.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps its engineering, enterprise and service provider customers accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. KeysightĂ˘Â€Â™s solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $3.2B in fiscal year 2017. In April 2017, Keysight acquired Ixia, a leader in network test, visibility, and security. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
Source: Keysight Technologies, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals (ADMP) Reports Q1 Revenue of $1.2M, Net Loss of $155K
- Eastside Distilling, Inc. (EAST) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.14/sh
- Shapeways, Inc (SHPW) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!