Keysight Technologies to Host Webcast of First Quarter Fiscal Year 2019 Earnings Conference Call
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SANTA ROSA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) will release first quarter fiscal 2019 earnings after the stock market closes on February 21. The company will host a live webcast of its investor conference call in listen-only mode.
|Date:||Thursday, February 21, 2019|
|Time:||1:30 p.m. PT|
Listeners may log on to the call under the Ă˘Â€ÂśUpcoming EventsĂ˘Â€Âť section and selectÂ "Q1 2019 Keysight Technologies Inc. Earnings Conference CallĂ˘Â€Âť to participate. The webcast will remain available on the website for 90 days.
A telephone replay of the conference call will be available at approximately 4:30 p.m. PT, Feb. 21 through Feb. 27 by dialing +1 800-585-8367 (or +1 416-621-4642 from outside the U.S.) and entering passcode 8679259.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers, and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $3.9B in fiscal year 2018. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
+1 631 849 3500
+1 707 577 6916
Source: Keysight Technologies, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker (FL) Pops on Beat-and-raise and Positive Commentary, Results Will Help Improve Stock Sentiment Says UBS
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Reports Q1 Revenue of $10.3M, Net Loss of $6.6M
- Keysight Technologies (KEYS) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!