Keysight Technologies to Host Webcast of First Quarter Fiscal Year 2018 Earnings Conference Call
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SANTA ROSA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) will release first quarter fiscal 2018 earnings after the stock market closes on March 1. The company will host a live webcast of its investor conference call in listen-only mode.
|Date:||Thursday, March 1|
|Time:||1:30 p.m. PT|
Listeners may log on to the call under the “Upcoming Events” section and select “Q1 2018 Keysight Technologies Inc. Earnings Conference Call” to participate. The webcast will remain available on the website for 90 days.
A telephone replay of the conference call will be available at approximately 4:30 p.m. PT, March 1 through March 8 by dialing +1 855-859-2056 (or +1 404-537-3406 from outside the U.S.) and entering pass code 2165159.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps its engineering, enterprise and service provider customers accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight’s solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $3.2B in fiscal year 2017. In April 2017, Keysight acquired Ixia, a leader in network test, visibility, and security. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
Source: Keysight Technologies, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker (FL) Pops on Beat-and-raise and Positive Commentary, Results Will Help Improve Stock Sentiment Says UBS
- Keysight Technologies (KEYS) PT Lowered to $155 at BofA Securities After a Beat/Raise Quarter
- Dollar General (DG) and Dollar Tree (DLTR) Defended at Loop Capital, 'we continue to believe the long-term fundamental theses'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!