KONE to Showcase Digital and Wireless Solutions at BOMA 2016
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Recently launched KONE Mobile App and KONE Care™ Wireless Phone Monitoring will be featured at Booth #516
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LISLE, Ill., June 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- KONE, a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, will display its latest digital and wireless services at the BOMA 2016 International Conference & Expo in Washington, D.C. from June 25-28, 2016.
"At this year's BOMA conference, we'll be showcasing our innovative solutions that we provide to our service customers," said Larry Wash, executive vice president of KONE Americas. "Our new KONE Mobile app, coupled with our wireless remote monitoring solution, will provide even more value by improving service levels and by providing real time repair status to our customers."
KONE recently announced an agreement with IBM to further improve its customer service capabilities. Leveraging Watson, IBM's artificial intelligence platform, KONE will analyze vast amounts of data gathered from sensors in equipment, which will help identify and predict issues, minimize downtime and personalize the experience for users. With real-time insight about the operation of its equipment, KONE plans to drive further innovation and develop new service-oriented solutions to improve the flow of people and advance the speed, reliability and safety for elevator maintenance, remote monitoring and servicing.
Solutions on display at the KONE's booth, #516 at BOMA 2016 include:
- KONE Mobile App: KONE Mobile App is a new digital service for service customers that enables facility managers and building owners to receive equipment service updates for the full maintenance process, all via their smartphones. The KONE Mobile App is also designed for two-way communication. Customers can make a service request using the app and get in touch with the KONE Customer Care™ Center.
- KONE Care™ Wireless Phone Monitoring: KONE Care Wireless Phone Monitoring gives facility managers and building owners a 24/7 monitoring service that addresses emergency communications and passenger safety by linking the elevator phone wirelessly to our KONE Customer Care™ Center. The reliable wireless technology provides a two-way communication channel with professionally trained, multilingual agents should a service need arise.
For more information about BOMA, visit bomaconvention.org.
At KONE, our mission is to improve the flow of urban life. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, KONE provides elevators, escalators and automatic building doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernization to add value to buildings throughout their life cycle. Through more effective People Flow®, we make people's journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings. In 2015, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 8.6 billion, and at the end of the year close to 50,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland. For more information, see www.kone.us
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kone-to-showcase-digital-and-wireless-solutions-at-boma-2016-300289410.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TVNET /WRLD1 Announces launch of NFT1X as a TV Network NFT information resource and global community further linked to an NFT Digital Assets Exchange
- Carlyle Announces Amendment to Sunset Property Option Agreement and Enters into Consulting Agreement
- Custom Cycling Jersey for Women – US Apparel Lifetime Quality Guarantee Launch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!