KONE Acquires the service assets of Elevators Unlimited Inc.
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Acquisition Strengthens KONE's Maintenance Offerings in the Denver Metropolitan Market
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DENVER, June 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- KONE, a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, today announced it has acquired the service and repair business of Elevators Unlimited, in Denver, CO. Elevators Unlimited operates throughout the greater Denver metropolitan area.
The acquisition adds depth and talent to KONE's service, repair and modernization business in the Denver area.
"The acquisition of Elevators Unlimited exemplifies KONE's growth strategy as we look to expand our innovative People Flow® services and solutions for our customers in key U.S. markets like Denver," said Larry Wash, executive vice president for KONE Americas. "We're excited to welcome our new customers from Elevators Unlimited, where we can build on their established reputation of high-quality, customer-focused service in the rapidly-growing Denver market."
KONE is one of the global leaders in the elevator and escalator industry. KONE's objective is to offer the best People Flow® experience by developing and delivering solutions that enable people to move smoothly, safely, comfortably and without waiting in buildings in an increasingly urbanizing environment. KONE provides industry-leading elevators, escalators, automatic building doors and integrated solutions to enhance the People Flow in and between buildings. KONE's services cover the entire lifetime of a building, from the design phase to maintenance, repairs and modernization solutions. In 2015, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 8,6 billion, and at the end of the year close to 50,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd. in Finland.
For more information, see www.kone.us
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kone-acquires-the-service-assets-of-elevators-unlimited-inc-300277368.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) PT Lowered to EUR74 at Berenberg
- Atlantic Broadband Employees Plant Trees in Seven States in Support of the Environment and Its Local Communities
- Central Iron Ore Ltd.: Exploration at South Darlot Gold Project
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!