KONE Acquires Eltec Elevator Ltd.
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Acquisition expands KONE's operations in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Dec. 3, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- KONE, a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, today announced it has acquired the service and repair business of Eltec Elevator Ltd. in Vancouver, British Columbia, including its operations throughout the greater Vancouver metropolitan area.
Eltec Elevator was founded in 1982 and has built a strong reputation performing high quality service, modernization and repair work. This acquisition strengthens KONE's local operation and brings additional talent and experience to KONE's Vancouver team.
"KONE welcomes the Eltec Elevator employees and looks forward to continuing to deliver outstanding service for our customers," said Larry Wash, executive vice president for KONE Americas. "The acquisition of Eltec Elevator both strengthens our market position and increases our ability to offer innovative smart building solutions and KONE People Flow® expertise to an even larger customer base."
At KONE, our mission is to improve the flow of urban life. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, KONE provides elevators, escalators and automatic building doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernization to add value to buildings throughout their life cycle. Through more effective People Flow®, we make people's journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings. In 2017, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 8.9 billion, and at the end of the year over 55,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland.
For more information, see www.kone.us
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kone-acquires-eltec-elevator-ltd-300759180.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: PS Business Parks (PSB) Tops Q2 EPS by 81c (CORRECTION)
- Avicanna Announces Partial Revocation of Cease Trade Order and Proposed Financing
- Cloud DX Announces the Date of Its Second Quarter Investor Update and Earnings Call, Retention of Market Maker and Retention of IR Specialist
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!