KB Home to Release 2016 First Quarter Earnings on March 23, 2016
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- KB Home (NYSE: KBH) today announced that it will release earnings for its first quarter ended February 29, 2016 after the market closes on Wednesday, March 23, 2016. A live webcast of the Company’s earnings conference call will be held the same day at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time, 5:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time.
To listen to the call, go to the Investor Relations section of the KB Home website at www.kbhome.com and select the First Quarter Earnings Conference Call link under the Events and Presentations section. The webcast will be available for replay at the KB Home website for 30 days.
About KB Home
KB Home is one of the largest and most recognized homebuilders in the United States and an industry leader in sustainability, building innovative and highly energy- and water-efficient new homes. Founded in 1957 and the first NYSE-listed homebuilder (ticker symbol: KBH), the company has built nearly 600,000 homes for families from coast to coast. Distinguished by its personalized homebuilding approach, KB Home lets each buyer choose their lot location, floor plan, décor choices, design features and other special touches that matter most to them. To learn more about KB Home, call 888-KB-HOMES, visit www.kbhome.com or connect on Facebook.com/KBHome or Twitter.com/KBHome.
Katoiya Marshall, 310-893-7446
Source: KB Home
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KB Home (KBH) call put ratio 9.8 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) Provides Updated 2021 Financial Guidance
- Stifel Resumes Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!