KB Home’s 2015 First Quarter Earnings Conference Call to Be Webcast Live on kbhome.com
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- KB Home (NYSE: KBH), one of the nation's largest and most recognized homebuilders, today announced that it will release earnings for the first quarter ended February 28, 2015 before the market opens on Friday, March 20, 2015. A live webcast of the Company’s earnings conference call will be held the same day at 8:30 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time, 11:30 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time.
To listen to the call, go to the Investor Relations section of the KB Home website at www.kbhome.com and select the First Quarter Earnings Conference Call link under the Events and Presentations section. The webcast will be available for replay at the KB Home website for 30 days.
About KB Home
KB Home is one of the largest and most recognized homebuilding companies in the United States. Since its founding in 1957, the company has built more than half a million quality homes. KB Home's unique homebuilding approach lets each buyer customize their new home from lot location to floor plan and design features. As a leader in utilizing state-of-the-art sustainable building practices, all KB homes are highly energy efficient and meet strict ENERGY STAR® guidelines. This helps to lower monthly utility costs for homeowners, which the company demonstrates with its proprietary KB Home Energy Performance Guide® (EPG®). KB Home has been named an ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year Sustained Excellence Award winner for four straight years and a WaterSense® Partner of the Year for four consecutive years. A FORTUNE 1,000 company, Los Angeles-based KB Home was the first homebuilder listed on the New York Stock Exchange, and trades under the ticker symbol "KBH." For more information about KB Home's new home communities, call 888-KB-HOMES or visit www.kbhome.com.
Katoiya Marshall, 310-893-7446
Source: KB Home
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- EAN Congress: COVID-19 leads to significant cognitive and behavioural problems in patients
- SK-II Activates #CHANGEDESTINY Fund to Support Women Entrepreneurs in Tokyo Impacted by the Pandemic with Shibuya City
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!