JD.com to Report Second Quarter 2015 Financial Results on August 7, 2015
- Dow leads the way in broad Wall Street rally
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Oil rallies on weaker dollar and Iran supply uncertainty
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BEIJING, July 23, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- JD.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: JD), China's largest online direct sales company, today announced that it plans to release its unaudited second quarter 2015 financial results on Friday, August 7, 2015, before the market opens.
JD.com's management will hold a conference call at 7:30 am, Eastern Time on August 7, 2015, (7:30 pm, Beijing/Hong Kong Time on August 7, 2015) to discuss the second quarter 2015 financial results.
Listeners may access the call by dialing the following numbers:
|US:||+1-855-298-3404 or +1-631-5142-526|
|Hong Kong||800-905-927 or +852-5808-3202|
A telephone replay will be available from 10:30 am, Eastern Time on August 7, 2015 through 11:59 am, Eastern Time on August 14, 2015. The dial-in details are as follows:
Additionally, a live and archived webcast of the conference call will also be available on the Company's investor relations website at http://ir.jd.com.
About JD.com, Inc.
JD.com, Inc. is the largest online direct sales company in China. The company strives to offer consumers the best online shopping experience. Through its content-rich and user-friendly website jd.com and mobile applications, JD.com offers a wide selection of authentic products at competitive prices and delivers products in a speedy and reliable manner. The company believes it has the largest fulfillment infrastructure of any e-commerce company in China. As of March 31, 2015 JD.com operated 7 fulfillment centers and a total of 143 warehouses in 43 cities, and in total 3,539 delivery stations and pickup stations in 1,961 counties and districts across China, staffed by its own employees. The Company provides standard same-day delivery in more than 130 counties and districts, and standard next-day delivery in more than another 850 counties and districts across China.
For more information, please visit http://ir.jd.com.
For investor and media inquiries, please contact:
Ruiyu Li Investor Relations JD.com, Inc. +86 (10) 5895-5597 IR@JD.com
Josh Gartner Media JD.com, Inc. +86 (10) 5895-9315 press@JD.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Starts Figs Inc. (FIGS) at Overweight
- Global Single Family Offices (ex-USA) Database 2021: Daily Updates & Amendments to Executive Contacts, Location Moves, Major Investment Initiatives, Deals
- 11th Annual Medical Device Strategic Pricing & Accounts Conference To Share Best Practices For Value Proposition Development
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!