Invitation - Presentation of Sandvik's Report of the Fourth Quarter 2017
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SANDVIKEN, Sweden, Jan. 10, 2018 c/PRNewswire/ --
Sandvik will publish its fourth quarter results on Monday, 5 February 2018 at approximately 08.00 CET.
A combined presentation and conference call for investors, analysts and financial media will be held at 10.00 CET.
The report will be presented at the World Trade Center in Stockholm, Sweden, conference room Manhattan by Björn Rosengren, President and CEO as well as by Tomas Eliasson, CFO.
The presentation will be broadcasted live on our website home.sandvik
Dial-in details for the conference call:
From about 09.00 CET presentation slides will be available on our website home.sandvik
Stockholm, 10 January 2018
For further information contact Ann-Sofie Nordh, Vice President Investor Relations, Sandvik AB, tel +46-8-456-1494 or Carina Aspenberg, Media and PR Manager, Sandvik AB, tel +46-70-616-0119.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.comhttp://news.cision.com/sandvik/r/invitation---presentation-of-sandvik-s-report-of-the-fourth-quarter-2017,c2428916
The following files are available for download:
Invitation â€" presentation of Sandvik's report of the fourth quarter 2017
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Link Global Technologies Enters into an $18 Million Equity Facility with Alumina Partners, LLC
- Ovation Fertility Washington DC Announced as Ovation’s Newest Lab Location
- Logitech Debuts Wireless Earbuds Built for Business
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!