Invitation - Presentation of Sandvik's Report of the First Quarter 2019
- Virus woes, slowing economic growth weigh on Wall Street
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil slumps 4% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar down again as dovish Fed tone prevails ahead of data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SANDVIKEN, Sweden, April 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Sandvik will publish its first quarter results on Thursday, 18 April 2019 at approximately 11.00 CEST.
A combined webcast and conference call for investors, analysts and financial media will be held at 12.00 CEST.
The report will be presented in a webcast and conference call by Björn Rosengren, President and CEO as well as by Tomas Eliasson, CFO.
The presentation will be broadcasted live on our website home.sandvik
Dial-in details for the conference call:
SE: + 46-(0)-8-566-427-03
From about 11.30 CEST presentation slides will be available on our website home.sandvik
Stockholm, 1 April 2019
For further information, contact Ann-Sofie Nordh, Vice President Investor Relations, phone: +46-8-456-14-94 or Martin Blomgren, Press and Media Relations Manager, phone: +46-70-577-0549.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Invitation - presentation of Sandvik's report of the first quarter 2019
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandvik to acquire premium solid round tools company Chuzhou Yongpu Carbide Tools Co., Ltd
- CIVC Partners Announces Investment in YOUNG & Associates
- Security Federal Corporation Announces Increase in Second Quarter Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!