Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. Announces Quarterly Common and Series A Preferred Stock Dividends
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ATLANTA, June 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (NYSE: IVR) today announced that its Board of Directors declared quarterly dividends on shares of its common stock and Series A preferred stock.
Common Stock Dividend
The Company's Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.45 per share of common stock for the second quarter of 2019. The dividend will be paid on July 26, 2019 to stockholders of record on June 28, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of June 27, 2019.
Series A Preferred Stock Dividend
The Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend on its 7.75% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock of $0.4844 per share. The dividend will be paid on July 25, 2019 to stockholders of record on July 1, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of June 28, 2019.
About Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. is a real estate investment trust that focuses on investing in, financing and managing residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities and mortgage loans. Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. is externally managed and advised by Invesco Advisers, Inc., a subsidiary of Invesco Ltd. (NYSE: IVZ), a leading independent global investment management firm. Additional information is available at www.invescomortgagecapital.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/invesco-mortgage-capital-inc-announces-quarterly-common-and-series-a-preferred-stock-dividends-300869666.html
SOURCE Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avolon and Vertical Aerospace Announce World's Largest eVTOL Aircraft Order (BSN)
- Save The Universe (Probably) With Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy
- Curriki Accelerates Social Innovation by Developing E-learning Solutions With Red Hat Open Innovation Labs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!