Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. Announces Quarterly Common and Series A Preferred Stock Dividends
- Shares in record-setting spree as Fed meeting looms
- Oil gains as risk of Iran supply resumption recedes
- Tesla (TSLA) Packed 5 Years of Performance into 5 Months, Morgan Stanley Sees 5 Things to Drive Shares From Here
- Fed uncertainty fuels cautious dollar trades
- Bitcoin (BTC) is in a Bubble, Invest in Oil Instead Says Renowned Investor Rich Bernstein
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ATLANTA, Sept. 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (NYSE: IVR) today announced that its Board of Directors declared quarterly dividends on shares of its common stock and Series A preferred stock.
Common Stock Dividend
The Company's Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.42 per share of common stock for the third quarter of 2018. The dividend will be paid on October 26, 2018 to stockholders of record on September 25, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of September 24, 2018.
Series A Preferred Stock Dividend
The Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend on its 7.75% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock of $0.4844 per share. The dividend will be paid on October 25, 2018 to stockholders of record on October 1, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2018.
About Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. is a real estate investment trust that focuses on investing in, financing and managing residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities and mortgage loans. Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. is externally managed and advised by Invesco Advisers, Inc., a subsidiary of Invesco Ltd. (NYSE: IVZ), a leading independent global investment management firm. Additional information is available at www.invescomortgagecapital.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/invesco-mortgage-capital-inc-announces-quarterly-common-and-series-a-preferred-stock-dividends-300713018.html
SOURCE Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northern Dynasty: Pebble Partnership Plans Summer Program at Southwest Alaska’s Pebble Project
- Brookmount Explorations Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire Canadian Based Gold Project
- STORE Capital Declares Second Quarter 2021 Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!