Intra-Cellular Therapies to Host Third Quarter 2015 Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, Oct. 29, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ITCI), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of therapeutics for central nervous system (CNS) disorders, today announced that it will host a conference call and live webcast discussion at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, November 5, 2015, to discuss financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2015, and provide a business update.
To access the live conference call via phone, dial 1-844-835-6563. International callers may access the live call by dialing 1-970-315-3916. The conference ID number for the live call is 67764396.
The live and archived webcast can be accessed under "Events & Presentations" in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.intracellulartherapies.com. Please log in approximately 5-10 minutes prior to the event to register and to download and install any necessary software. The webcast replay will be available on the website until November 10, 2015.
About Intra-Cellular Therapies
Intra-Cellular Therapies is developing novel drugs for the treatment of neuropsychiatric and neurodegenerative diseases and diseases of the elderly, including Parkinson's and Alzheimer's disease. The Company is developing its lead drug candidate, ITI-007, for the treatment of schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, behavioral disturbances in dementia, depression, and other neuropsychiatric and neurological disorders. ITI-007, a first-in-class molecule, is in Phase 3 clinical development for the treatment of schizophrenia. The Company is also utilizing its phosphodiesterase platform and other proprietary chemistry platforms to develop drugs for the treatment of Central Nervous System (CNS) disorders and other disorders.
CONTACT: Juan Sanchez, M.D. Vice President Corporate Communications and Investor Relations of Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc. Phone: 212-923-3344 Burns McClellan, Inc. Lisa Burns (Investors) Justin Jackson (Media) firstname.lastname@example.org 212-213-0006
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- PC & Desktop Computer Prime Day Deals (2021): HP, Dell & More Sales Reviewed by The Consumer Post
- MEDiSTRAVA Consulting adds Industry Leading Strategic Communications Capability to its International Healthcare Advisory Practice
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!