Intra-Cellular Therapies to Host Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, July 26, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ITCI) a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of therapeutics for central nervous system (CNS) disorders, today announced day announced that it will host a conference call and live webcast discussion at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, August 2, 2018, to provide a corporate update and discuss details of the Company's financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2018.
To access the live conference call via phone, dial 1-(844) 835-6563. The International dial-in number is 1-(970) 315-3916. The conference ID number for the live call is 4697699.
The live and archived webcast can be accessed under "Press Releases & Events" in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.intracellulartherapies.com. Please log in approximately 5-10 minutes prior to the event to register and to download and install any necessary software.
About Intra-Cellular Therapies
Intra-Cellular Therapies is developing novel drugs for the treatment of neuropsychiatric and neurodegenerative diseases and diseases of the elderly, including Parkinson's and Alzheimer's disease. The Company is developing its lead drug candidate, lumateperone (also known as ITI-007), for the treatment of schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, behavioral disturbances in patients with dementia, including Alzheimer's disease, depression and other neuropsychiatric and neurological disorders. Lumateperone, a first-in-class molecule, is in Phase 3 clinical development for the treatment of schizophrenia, bipolar depression and agitation associated with dementia, including Alzheimer's disease. The Company is also utilizing its phosphodiesterase (PDE) platform and other proprietary chemistry platforms to develop drugs for the treatment of CNS and other disorders. The lead molecule in the Company's PDE1 portfolio, ITI-214, is in development for the treatment of symptoms associated with Parkinson's disease and for the treatment of heart failure.
Contact:Juan Sanchez, M.D.Vice PresidentCorporate Communications and Investor Relations of Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc.Phone: 646-440-9333
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bentley Systems Inc. (BSY) Announces Acquisition of SPIDA, Leader in Utility Pole Structure Management
- PowerFleet (PWFL) Preferred Stock Redemption Analysis - Roth Capital
- Optical Cable Corp. (OCC) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.45
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!