Independence Holding Company Announces 33% Increase in Cash Dividend
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of GDP data; Nvidia slides
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Alibaba (BABA) Shares Jump 3% as eCommerce and Cloud Demand Drives Solid Q4 Beat
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
STAMFORD, Conn., Nov. 29, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Independence Holding Company (NYSE: IHC) today announced a 33% increase in its annual dividend to stockholders to $.12 per share. Accordingly, IHC declared a semi-annual cash dividend of $0.06 per share of common stock, payable to stockholders of record on January 2, 2017, with a payment date of January 17, 2017.
About The IHC Group
Independence Holding Company (NYSE: IHC) is a holding company that is principally engaged in underwriting, administering and/or distributing group and individual specialty benefit products, including disability, supplemental health, pet, and group life insurance through its subsidiaries since 1980. The IHC Group owns three insurance companies (Standard Security Life Insurance Company of New York, Madison National Life Insurance Company, Inc. and Independence American Insurance Company), a minority interest in Ebix Health Administration Exchange, Inc., a fully insured third party administrator, and IHC Specialty Benefits, Inc., a technology-driven insurance sales and marketing company that creates value for insurance producers, carriers and consumers (both individuals and small businesses) through a suite of proprietary tools and products (including ACA plans and small group medical stop-loss). All products are placed with highly rated carriers.
CONTACT: LOAN NISSER (646) 509-2107 www.IHCGroup.comSource: Independence Holding Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mobilize.Net Exhibiting at Snowflake Summit in Las Vegas, June 14-16, Booth #1613B
- European Sports Retailer Kicks Off Their Revenue Strategy with Bridgeline
- Zacatecas Silver Announces Nomination of Dr. Luis Chavez-Martinez to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!