IMPORTANT INVESTOR ALERT: Goldberg Law PC Announces an Investigation of Claims against LendingClub Corporation and Advises Investors With Losses to Contact the Firm
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Goldberg Law PC (http://www.Goldberglawpc.com) announces that it is investigating claims of potential misrepresentations by LendingClub Corporation (“LendingClub” or the “Company”) (NYSE: LC). The investigation focuses on whether the Company and its officers violated securities laws by issuing misleading information to investors.
If you purchased or otherwise acquired LendingClub shares and would like more information regarding the investigation, we advise you to contact Michael Goldberg or Brian Schall, of Goldberg Law PC, 13650 Marina Pointe Dr. Suite 1404, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, at 800-977-7401, to discuss your rights without cost to you. You can also reach us through the firm’s website at http://www.Goldberglawpc.com, or by email at email@example.com.
The investigation concerns whether the Company violated Sections 10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Specifically, the investigation will focus on the California Department of Business Oversight’s request for details concerning the Company’s lending practices.
If you have any questions concerning your legal rights in this case, please immediately contact Goldberg Law PC at 800-977-7401, or visit our website at http://www.Goldberglawpc.com, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Goldberg Law PC represents shareholders around the world and specializes in securities class actions and shareholder rights litigation.
This press release may be considered Attorney Advertising in some jurisdictions under the applicable law and ethical rules.
Goldberg Law PC, Los Angeles
Michael Goldberg, Esq., 800-977-7401
Brian Schall, Esq., 800-977-7401
Source: Goldberg Law PC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- KWESST Qualifies for Innovation Solutions Canada Funding
- Sagent Partners With National Association Of Minority Mortgage Bankers Of America (NAMMBA) to Further Diversity in Mortgage Servicing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!