How DesignRush Marketplace Helped A Global Non-Profit Develop A Unified Fintech Platform For Their Organization
- Nasdaq closes lower as chipmaker Micron's warning renews tech rout
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
- Bank of America Clients Continue to Buy the Rally, New Data Shows
- Novavax (NVAX) Crashes 30% After a Deep Guidance Cut, Analyst 'Frustrated'
- 'Hard to Say' Whether Current Crypto Bear Market is Over - Morgan Stanley
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MIAMI (PRWEB) June 07, 2022
60% of consumers prefer transactions with financial institutions that provide a single platform, according to EY.
That's why Opportunity International EduFinance, a non-profit organization devoted to improving access to quality education, looked to hire an experienced website developer who will create their School Loan Aggregator Platform. This unified platform should "facilitate borrowers' access to a multitude of financing products, increase lender outreach and product awareness, offer complete underwriting solutions and documentation, simplify loan application and sanction processes and reduce turnaround time for quick disbursals."
Hence, they submitted their project to DesignRush Marketplace, hoping to find the best match for their project.
Through the Marketplace, Opportunity International EduFinance managed to refine the hiring process and partner with an experienced, time-sensitive agency that produces high-quality work.
Specifically, the organization was able to:
- Experience fast, transparent and convenient hiring process
- Connect with three developers from suggested agencies, all having a significant experience
- Dive more deeply into the prospects' past projects and case studies
- Award the project to the most qualified and suitable agency, with a firm grasp of the services to be provided
Sakshi Sodhi, senior technical assistance advisor at Opportunity EduFinance, recommends the DesignRush Marketplace for its ability to offer quality vendors.
"Before reaching out to Designrush, I had reached out to [a] couple of website developers myself," said Sodhi. "The quality of developers that were recommended by them [was] by far the best ones. I will surely recommend DesignRush to others in [the] future."
DesignRush.com is a B2B marketplace connecting businesses with agencies through expert reviews and agency ranking lists, awards, knowledge resources and personalized agency recommendations for vetted projects.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fission 3.0 Hits Significant Radioactive Mineralization at Murphy Lake
- Business travelers set to see air fares rise by 8.4%, hotel rates by 8.2%, and car rental charges by 6.8% in 2023
- Eximbay Strengthens Cross-Border eCommerce Fraud Management with ACI Worldwide
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!