Hisense presents its latest smartphones at the World Congress in Barcelona 2018
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- At the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona 2018, HISENSE presented its latest smartphone innovations: the H11 PRO, A2 PRO, H11, H11 Lite y Rock Lite models. All of them are defined by their high-quality design and have made great advances in battery life and the quality of both front and rear cameras.
The Infinity H11 PRO has a 3D lens and its identifying feature is its ability to capture perfect pictures from all angles. With dimensions of 158.2 x 74.95 x 7.5mm, it has a 12MP + 8MP SONY IMX486 rear camera with dual color flash; and 20MP front camera with flash. As for the A2 PRO, it stands out for its colour, its attractiveness, and for being the best device for reading. It has a fingerprint recognition sensor on the side and 4GB + 64GB of memory, as well as a MicroSD of up to 128GB.
The new HISENSE Infinity H11 is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Octa-Core CPU, which is able to load applications much quicker. And the integrated Adreno 505 CPU allows for amazing photos, even when it has low battery. It has fingerprint recognition and a battery of 2,400 MAH.
With great visuals, the Infinity H11 Lite makes for the best user experience. It has a memory of 16GB ROM + 2GB RAM, a 13 MPX rear camera, 8 MPX front camera and a battery of 3,400 MAH. Finally, the Rock Lite stands out for its range of colours and a long battery life.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hisense-presents-its-latest-smartphones-at-the-world-congress-in-barcelona-2018-300604764.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brunel reports continued margin expansion and profit acceleration in Q2 2021
- BGHL (GBP): NAV(s)
- Celyad Oncology SA: Information on the Total Number of Voting Rights and Shares (Article 15 of the Law of 2 May 2007)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!